Friday, February 5, 2010

"I HATE Active"

A friend sent this email to me today...

"I just registered for the Spring Lake 5 and they use Active. You've GOT to get them onto www.RunSignUp.com. I fat-fingered my email address during registration and just wanted to go back and update it before I made payment. It took 20 minutes to figure out how, after clearing the shopping cart, restarting several times, etc. I HATE Active. They are really good at offering me crap I don't want, but the are horrible at the basics. Anything I can do help knock them out, please let me know."

The thing I love about RunSignUp is that it is focused on providing a solution to a very specific need in a simple and more cost effective manner with better technology. Nice to see there is a need out there...

No comments: